2/10/2009

without you...



"without you" the latest album by sami yusuf ...

"Without You" is an album released by Awakenings Records by artist Sami Yusuf. It features eleven tracks by the artist, written in the languages English, Arabic, Hindi and Turkish ...

Track list ...
* Asmaa Allah
* Without You
* My Only Wish
* Forever Palestine
* He Is There
* Sallou
* A Thousand Times
* Never Never
* Anything For You
* Salutation
* Not In My Name


the album was introduced by these innocent word of child ...


All your armies, all your fighters
All your tanks, and all your soldiers
Against a boy holding a stone
Standing there all alone
In his eyes I see the sun
In his smile I see the moon
And I wonder, I only wonder
Who is weak, and who is strong?
Who is right, and who is wrong?
And I wish, I only wish
That the truth has a tongue

do listen this nice album if possible it's very interesting....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

developed by ebraheem imam